GermanShepherdHome.net

Girls fights of Mama Bear

Posted By: Shilohsmom

Girls fights of Mama Bear - 06/04/21 12:18 AM

I hope we've all seen the videos by now. If not I'll post it. But wasn't she something else? I'm so thankful it turned out the way it did with the young lady and her dogs all safe.

Here's one of the many copies on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcAh2JWQ25Q
Posted By: SeanRescueMom

Re: Girls fights of Mama Bear - 06/05/21 01:55 AM

Yes, they played it over and over on the news. I think the girl's initial instinct was to save her dog(s) and I'm sure I would have reacted the same way. My husband told me she got a fractured finger but considering what could have happened she was lucky.
Posted By: jarn

Re: Girls fights of Mama Bear - 06/05/21 04:04 PM

I think I would've reacted the same way too (I hope). It's just so instinctual. I'm glad all were okay though.

Re: Girls fights of Mama Bear - 06/06/21 01:30 AM

I'm the same way. We don't even use our backyard in the evenings because there's mountain lions and coyotes in the hills behind me.

I'm just so happy it was caught on tape for the world to see. She's an amazing young lady and thankfully except for the finger she's fine.

I noticed the bigger black dog get what looked like a serious hit by the bears paw. He yelped and ran inside, but when she ran out he was right there again. There's an awful lot of love in that household.
Posted By: jarn

Re: Girls fights of Mama Bear - 06/06/21 03:08 PM

They seemed like a tightly bonded crew. And the bravery of those small dogs!

Re: Girls fights of Mama Bear - 06/06/21 05:58 PM

They were all amazing. Those dogs were not going to let her take on that bear by herself.
© 2022 GermanShepherdHome.net