GermanShepherdHome.net

puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate

Posted By: aubie

puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 02:12 AM

So, I'm already freaking out. Came home at lunch, checked on Panzer (8 wks old) all was fine, let him out, fed, potty etc. Left about 1:30. Returned home about 5 pm went to check and he somehow got himself wedged in the wire create corner trying to escape.he got his body through but was pinched in right at the waist/hips. I ripped it apart, got him out and he couldn't stand on his back legs.

Rushed to the vet, they did x-rays and the only concern my vet had was one of his vertebrae had a little more spacing than the others. Good points, by that point he could sit up on his back legs, move toes tail and had reflexes. Concern, didn't show sphincter reflex. Left leg was of more concern than right, as it was cooler to touch when he first came in but was warming up.

He's staying overnight, getting a steroid injection. In the morning she'll check and update, possible additional x-rays and our k laser therapy. She's hoping is just swelling/trauma and he'll be much better in the a.m.

I am beside myself. I feel like total shit and hoping all is okay. I just don't know.
Posted By: Wisc.Tiger_Val

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 02:25 AM

Tiffany, OMG how scary. First please remember that stuff happens, even when we try our best to protect the little ones. Only good thoughts now, no woulda coulda shoulda stuff, only good thoughts for Panzer.

Sending Panzer my best healing and health vibes and for you sweet lady my strength and calming vibes.
Posted By: Islandgsds

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 02:47 AM

Im so sorry, prayers and healing vibes sent for little Panzer. hugging

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 03:06 AM

Just wanted to ad,
I know your feeling like a monster, it's ok, its normal to feel that way. If anyone can get themselves in a jam, it will be a puppy.

I once ran over my puppy with the ATV, we rushed Chance off to the vet and he did xrays and all was well. I can still remember what my vet said that day. "Thank goodness for rubber bones" he was referring to the fact that the bones are still springy so at that age, they are a lot tougher then you'd think.. 

Im going to hope that the swelling will be down enough in the morning for him to come home. Please don't beat yourself up. This is just a freak accident. {Hugs}
Posted By: zyp

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 03:07 AM

please update as it goes.

Best thoughts and prayer you way.
Posted By: PositiveDog

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 03:12 AM

Oh, my goodness. Panzer needs to perfect that Houdini act.

I know you feel bad, but it was nothing you could have anticipated. The laser should help a lot. That and being so young.

I can picture you tearing that crate apart frantically.

hugging

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 03:24 AM

Thanks guys. To top it all of, Mike was working so I'm doing all of this with a 3 year old, trying to stay sane. If I didn't have Andon with me I would have stayed until close at 8 pm just to be with him.

I pray he's going to be okay. I hate to think how traumatized that poor boy was, being alone, stuck and in pain. The morning cannot come soon enough.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 03:46 AM

Poor baby. They live in the moment, and that one is over. May he come through this with flying colors. hugging hugging hugging hugging hugging hugging hugging hugging
Posted By: arycrest

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 04:25 AM

How frightening ... I hope he's doing well. Please keep us updated on how he's doing!!!
Posted By: middleofnowhere

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 04:56 AM

Ouch! Hope the guy's OK. How scary. Maybe an airline style crate would be better for Mr. Let's get in a fix?
Posted By: Wolfie

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 05:13 AM

Oh my word, Tiffany. What a scary sight to come home to. frown hugging's

I am relieved you were able to get Panzer unstuck and to the vet.

Wishing him a smooth recovery.
Posted By: Sylv

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 11:41 AM

How scary! Please let us know how he's doing in the morning.
Posted By: Mary Jane

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 01:20 PM

It's the morning and I'm just seeing this. I'll just repeat everybody's good wishes for Panzer Puppy. I don't really know, but I also think puppies are more bendable than we are.

I'll echo all those wishes for a good morning for you all.

MJ

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 01:49 PM

Checking in for update on Panzer Pup. Tiffany I hope you got at least a little rest last night. Sending hugs. grouphug

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 02:01 PM

Just spoke with the vet. He's better, he's sitting up and trying to walk. When he stands it's like a poo - hunch back. He has eaten wet food, seems more normal and alert. He has not pooed on his own, has a little sphincter reflex, so they're going to give an enema.

She wants to keep him today, monitor him and then check back about 3pm. She wants to give more time to see if he continually improves, she may send him home this afternoon for us to keep him contained. She feels it's a combo of some nerve/circulatory damage, that she hopes in a week will be better, but he may always have a little back end issues. We can send for an MRI as well, but i think we'll give it a few days before that.

I think this is good news. I don't know. I am so sick over this.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 02:14 PM

Aww, I was really trying to stay positive for a full recovery. Poor baby, he does sound to have some improvement, at least its going in the right direction.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 03:17 PM

Darn it! I, too, had hoped he would be all recovered. At least he's slowly getting better. On down the road, keep in mind that lazer therapy does wonders. So does standard chiropractic and accupuncture. Hope Mr. Panzer is feeling even better by now. He's just too young and too sweet, this is so sad.

If you are going to need to confine him, it's probably best to do a different style crate from now on. Puppies do tend to get into so many wrecks so fast.

Bottom line, hope Mr. Panzer's recovery continues on the positive side. And Darn it!

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 03:31 PM

Tiffany, we are here with you.

Some improvement is better than no improvement or going the other direction.

Sending healing vibes and strength vibes to Panzer. Come on little guy you have such a great life ahead of you with Tiffany.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 03:32 PM

hugging

Along with what Middle suggested, also look into light therapy. We bought our own pad so we could give Suki several treatments per day when she tore her ACL.

light therapy pad

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 04:47 PM

I'm still a mess. Thinking I'm going to leave work and go by and see him. It's killing me. Maybe if I just see him I'll be a bit more relieved. I don't know. Should I wait till 3?

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 05:47 PM

Tiffany, I'm so sorry that you (and Panzer) are going through this. By now, you have either decided to visit him or wait till 3:00.

I really, really hope that he can come home today and continue recovery with you right there.

MJ
Posted By: MaxaLisa

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 06:27 PM

Oh my, I'm so very sorry this happened. I hope that he is continuing to improve. I would have him see a chiropractor: http://animalchiropractic.org/avca-doctor-search.htm

Keeping good thoughts for you guys hugging

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 06:55 PM

So, I went. He was very happy to see me, tail wags and kisses. He ate like a boss when I was there. Vet says he is drastically improved from last night in regard to his leg movement. He tries to walk and can kinda get around, he just looks like a female in a pee squat.

Her main concern was his bowels. They did the enema this morning and he's eaten so she's going to see if things can move along. I did get him to pee when we went outside, so that's a plus.

Besides the poo issue, she hopes within a week his legs will further improve as they have in the last 24 hours. I'm calling back this afternoon. Either I'm going to A. Pick him up or B. See if I can get him to potty if he hasn't.

Poo prayers please. He has fight in him, I can see it.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 07:39 PM

Ah yes, Go Panzer!!! May his bowels cooperate, may he be more active and his back end in general be up and OK.

Glad he was happy to see you, glad that he seems better. Let's just see him recover fully soon!

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 08:06 PM

Our breeder also recommended giving him some Rescue Remedy drops, to aid in calming for healing and sphincter release. It can't hurt, so I'm going to pick some up at the health store on my way up tonight.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 08:17 PM

Just as an FYI, there are two versions of Rescue Remedy. The one labelled "pets" does not contain alcohol.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 08:42 PM

Very glad that he is improving.
Posted By: Good_Karma

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 09:48 PM

Wow, what a freak accident! I know how you're feeling. I didn't tell anyone at the time, but the first day we brought Totes home, I put her in with the chickens and then brought Niko out on leash to see her. He barked, she ran...smack into the sharp edge of metal roofing we had over an outdoor roost. She sliced her shoulder wide open, and I hadn't even had her an hour yet.

So I pretty much wanted to die right then. I hope you're not beating yourself up still. If we could foresee all the possible bad outcomes in every situation we would probably be totally paralyzed and never do anything. So don't feel bad. Or at least try not to. And best wishes for a continued recovery for Panzer. Little bodies heal amazingly well.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 09:51 PM

Come on little Panzer, go poo so the vets know that the output area is working, peeing is good but you must get rid of those solids.

Improvement is good.

Sending more of those healing and strength vibes to Panzer.
Posted By: BowWowMeow

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 10:35 PM

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry to hear about little Panzer. Please do not blame yourself. There was absolutely no way you could predict something like this would happen. I hope he poops soon and continues to improve as swelling goes down.

Acupuncture and laser therapy should be very helpful, especially if you have a very skilled acupuncture vet.
Posted By: BasiaBear

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/11/15 10:40 PM

crossedfingers Thinking of you guys and sending well wishes! I know it's hard not to, but don't beat yourself up too much hug

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/12/15 12:34 AM

Thank you all so much. You have no idea what the support means.

I am happy to report good news. I picked him up and my vet is very optimistic. She thinks it will be a few weeks, and he may always have residual, but she is optimistic. She says him being so young is an asset at this point. I love my vet because she's a straight shooter, she won't hide the truth, so when she says she expects him to come in next week for vaccinations, I trust her. She said still no poo, but suggested .25 tsp miralax with pumpkin in his food twice a day. If no poo in 72 hours, to call.

We got him home, fed him the poo - inducing combo, he ate it all and got a nice big belly. We took him out and..... poop poop happyboogie

I almost cried over poop. He's on limited rest, which he's hating. Lots of chews and snuggles. He can get along pretty good in his squat. I gave him the Rescue drops as well. We discussed him coming back in Friday or Saturday for another k laser session.

I am beating myself up. I know I'm not supposed to, but I am. I almost left him out of the crate; I've never crated before, why the hell did I start now? Why did I wait until yesterday at lunch to buy his insurance, which therefore didn't make it go into effect at 12:01 am today when I meant to the day before?

At least I have him home, and can give him love and touch to aid in healing. I'm hoping he continues to improve. Again thank you all so much! He's a fighter!
Posted By: Wolfie

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/12/15 12:48 AM

partyThrilled to hear Panzer is now home and pooping.

Wonderful news!!! groovy

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/12/15 01:23 AM

Wow, isn't physiology just WONDERFUL!!!!!!

Step by step Tiffany, your brave boy must have internal bruising, so every single good outcome is a HUGE VICTORY!

thanks so very much for the good news,
MJ

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/12/15 01:34 AM

I am so happy for you and Panzer. Of course he is a fighter, his name is Panzer.

I am sure he is much happier at home.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/12/15 02:08 AM

Yippee for poop poop poop

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/12/15 02:26 AM

Originally Posted By: aubie
... We got him home, fed him the poo - inducing combo, he ate it all and got a nice big belly. We took him out and..... poop poop happyboogie ...
I'm so happy for you and Panzer ... I just can't imagine the stress you were under until he pooped!!!
poop groovy poop party poop happyboogie poop

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/12/15 03:30 AM

Good for you and Panzer!!!

You were trying to do what was "right" for him. It just didnt go right. Stuff happens. It does. I think we've all (or at least many of us) had something that went terribly wrong and felt awful afterward. May you and Panzer both get better still.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/12/15 04:16 AM

So glad he pooped and is home with his family. I think you could help him heal too by holding your hand over the area a couple of times a day and concentrating on sending healing energy. hugging

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/12/15 06:26 AM

What wonderful news. smile

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/12/15 03:43 PM

We pooed again this morning! Twice poop So I think we've passed that hurdle.

He's home with Mike today, who just called and says he seems to be in a bit of pain today. Whimpers if he moves a certain way and a little more mopey. I'm chalking it up to being 48-hours since the incident and that deep, internal muscle/bruising pain is lighting up. Also hoping that means he's getting a bit more feeling back. Thoughts?

I've also called an acupuncturist to set up an appointment.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/12/15 04:42 PM

I can give you no assurances on what his reactions (whimpering, mopey) mean medically. Personally, it could mean that he's relaxing a bit, the excitement of getting back home is wearing off. I'd give the vet a call to double check. [My vets get lots of phone calls.]

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/12/15 05:08 PM

I guess mopey isn't the right word, calmer I guess would be closer. I'm about to go home at lunch to see him and how he's doing.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/12/15 09:58 PM

Phew! What a relief! I was really worried for a minute there when I read he wasn't pooping. He's probably moving about more now that he's home... may be cause for the pain. Hoping for progress in the coming days!

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/13/15 02:02 AM

OK I want a Panzer this evening update....

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/13/15 02:31 AM

Well, he's hard headed as a Mule, how's that? Lol

He has his little scuttle walk down with a quickness, and is insisting he can make it up the patio step and huffs when you pick him up to stop him. So if determination is a key, we may have that covered.

There are slight improvements that an eagle eye mom can see. He is no longer dragging his right foot and he's standing a tad straighter. He is also trying to do things like scratch his ears and reach back and nibble/bite his back and legs. This results in a little whimper, but then a bit of pissyness when you help him.

his tail is wagging and he was very happy to see the boy when he came home from school. So, we're moving forward little baby hamster steps, but forward. I'm waiting to hear back from the acupuncturist, so until then we're going to book a laser therapy for Saturday.

Oh, and I had a bag of chicken jerky treats and the booger snatched the bag and scuttled off with it. Sigh. Right now he's calmly sleeping.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/13/15 03:14 AM

Im so happy hes making improvement. As the swelling goes down, I hope you see more.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/13/15 04:09 AM

Well, I amm happy he's up to feeling mischievious (sp) ! This honery little pup has a big fan club here now.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/13/15 04:16 AM

Glad to hear that he's steadily improving. Arnica would be a good choice for inflammation and there is one for nerve stuff too...hypericum.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/13/15 04:26 AM

Ruth, it's that the same as st Johns wort?

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/13/15 02:39 PM

Got some pics this morning. The first is him at the vet's, the day after the incident. He was majorly sloped/hunched. You can also see how far out slipped his right foot was.

Here is this morning during potty time. He's lifted up a few inches, although still doing his hunchback or Nortre Dame impersonation, and his right foot is now completely caught up with the left.

He also slept through the whole night, with one potty break. The first night home was a restless mess.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/13/15 03:34 PM

Thanks for the photos. I'm glad he's getting better. I'm glad he slept through the night, too. That's a plus for you and him!
Posted By: Barb E

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/13/15 04:30 PM

I have been following but hadn't posted. This had to have been one of the most frightening things ever, I'm so happy to see he is improving!!

hugging

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/13/15 09:03 PM

Just got an appointment with the acupuncturist. Her next opening wasn't until mid-December, but because of the injury, he's going to see her next Tuesday afternoon. smile

Also, at lunch, he scratched his ear (mostly) with his back leg with no whimpering! thumbup

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/13/15 11:42 PM

Good news I think all around!

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/14/15 01:13 AM

I'm glad he's doing better ... what a terrible/frightening ordeal for you and him.

Thanks for sharing his pictures!!!

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/14/15 01:15 AM

I lost a post here, but it's fine because Panzer seems to continue to improve happyboogie.

Look, it's a real dog with a real injury, so I don't want to be silly. I just want him to be well.

all the best,
MJ

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/14/15 02:29 AM

Glad to hear that he's doing better and also that the acupuncturist got you in next week.

You can find Hypericum by itself as a remedy. I do not think it is the same as St. John's Wort.
Posted By: Woodreb

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/14/15 02:40 AM

I wasn't sure, so I looked it up. According to this reference hypericum and St John's wort are pretty much the same; except for "marsh St John's Wort" which is in a different family of plants

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/14/15 05:13 AM

Hypericum is the name of the homeopathic remedy while St. John's Wort is the herb?

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/14/15 08:19 PM

The homeopathic version will not have the same side effects as the herbal does - SJW will interact with many other meds, and needs to be build in the system. The homeopathic hypericum will more quickly act on the nervous ytem. It's one of my favorite remedies and also herbals - jazz I on the herbal for her anxiety.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/15/15 12:45 AM

I'll discuss it all all when he goes to the acupuncturist, who is also a holistic vet. The receptionist said she will probably have some herbal/supplements to digest for us.

He had laser today and is very spunky right now. I'm amazed at this little fella. I have an updated pic, but sometimes my phone won't upload on here.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/15/15 12:58 AM

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/15/15 01:35 AM

He's looking much better.

So glad he is young and strong. Hopefully, the only lasting effect will be your memories of how scary this was.

thumbup

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/15/15 03:21 AM

What a sweet little guy. He's looking so much better. I'm sending my best healing vibes that he continues to heal and this will soon be nothing more then history.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/15/15 03:33 AM

Good to see him standing so much better!

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/15/15 01:10 PM

HUGE improvement!! happyboogie

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/15/15 04:53 PM

Originally Posted By: aubie
... I'm amazed at this little fella. ...

He must be something! I'm sending more hopes for a swift and complete recovery.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/16/15 03:39 AM

I hope he continues to improve!
Posted By: Kayos

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/16/15 03:15 PM

I have just now seen this.

You must have been horrified. Poor Panzer and poor you too. hugging

Glad he is improving. This sounds like a plain old freak accident.
Posted By: Kayos

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/17/15 04:07 PM

Any Panzer updates? Going to vet today correct?

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/17/15 06:17 PM

Yep, holistic vet appt today at 3:30.

He is doing fantastic. He's pretty much standing straight now. His left leg is gimpy. I'm thinking somewhere in all this he's got something out of whack on that leg/hip as it's the only place he shows pain if he moves it a certain way. Although at the time of the incident, his hip Xrays were clear. I'll be interested to see if she can do an adjustment on him or see what she says concerning that area.

Other than that, he's being a puppy. Playing with Anna, trying to run about (hindered a bit by the left leg) and just a really good guy. I would expect by the time he's grown we'll never be able to tell this nightmare happened. confused2

Hard to believe a week ago I was having thoughts of losing this guy. And thank you all for your support!! You all helped keep me sane! thanks

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/18/15 02:49 AM

Our very visit went very well. I liked her a lot, even before I realized I used to work with her at my old hometown vet clinic when I was in high school lol.

She was amazed by his story and progress. She concluded he has Qi and blood stagnation in spine, pelvis and hips. This in his left leg in particular is giving him his limp. She was very impressed with his acupuncture session she was able to hit points she never had in a puppy before, including his kidneys and use electric current to stimulate. He just chilled and munched on some treats and kibble.

She gave the following supplements

Concentrated Body Sore to move Qi and blood and reduce inflammation
Bio C to increase tissue oxygenation
Standard Process, canine whole body support to strengthen blood and Qi energy.

We are going back next Tuesday for another session and she thinks we can have him back to normal relatively quickly.

She's also all about the raw diet, titers and stuff that makes me wish she wasn't an hour away!

I think he though we were at a spa...

Here go the needles

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/18/15 03:26 AM

Look how relaxed he looks!

It sounds like a very positive experience and it will be interesting to watch the progress.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/18/15 07:18 AM

Thanks for the update - He sure did chill!

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/18/15 01:37 PM

Such a good boy. I am so happy he is doing well.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/18/15 01:51 PM

Such an amazing little guy.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/18/15 08:43 PM

That face wub

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/19/15 10:16 AM

I am so happy that he is doing so much better.

Did you by chance ask about a chiro adjustment?

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/20/15 07:04 PM

What a trooper ... so glad the little fellow is doing so well!!!

Give him a hug for me!!!

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/24/15 05:09 PM

OK It's been a WEEK! How's that pup doing?

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/24/15 07:08 PM

He's doing great! His limp is almost gone. We go back for his second (and probably last) acupuncture treatment tonight. I think the herbals really helped work everything out. I increased one of them (as she prescribed) after not seeing too much change after three days, after doing that it's almost gone. He also has his "regular" non-hippie vet follow up tomorrow. I'm sure she'll be very pleased!

Of course, the other night I was on the phone with my sister, looked over and what did the little turd do? Got stuck in the kitchen table! I had to push him out and I'm guessing he had a flashback, he was VERY excited, whiny and happy to be free. This little nut is going to be the death of me. headbang

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/25/15 01:02 AM

Tiffany, thanks very much for the good news about Panzer Puppy (another thing to mention on Thursday).

I hope the "regular" vet confirms all the improvement you see and you all celebrate for years to come.

MJ

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/25/15 04:26 AM

Thanks for the update -- let him know he's not a cat so he can quit pretending to have 9 lives...

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/25/15 01:01 PM

OMG that little guy loves to squeeze into tight spaces. What a weirdo.

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/25/15 02:36 PM

Thanks guys! I appreciate everything. The holistic vet was super impressed. She said his reaction to certain acupuncture points was vastly improved and that I didn't need to come back unless I felt the need. She thinks he's in a full recovery. We will keep him on the herbals until they run out, and may do one more bottle of one of them.

It is definitely something to be thankful for tomorrow. I really thought two weeks ago we were either going to lose him or have a handicapped dog for the rest of our lives (which we would have dealt with). He's going to be one tough, strong pup when he gets older (as long as he stopped getting stuck in things...) rofl

Re: puppy Panzer got stuck in his crate - 11/25/15 03:39 PM

I am so glad to hear how well he is doing, what a huge relief. (Still want to put a nudge in for a chiro checkup when you can get to it wink )
© 2018 GermanShepherdHome.net