OK folks, we have a trial coming up on June 23... See where this is going? Yup, right down the tubes...

I really thought we had it down to where I could concentrate on the drop on send out. Silly, eh? Of course not!

Last week our wall had new cleats that were 2x as deep as the old ones. Threw BTY2 off in a major way. OK got permission and got the stuff and (remember it is a 3 hour drive or so to club) skipped tracking to work on the wall. Had both batteries charged for the drill.

Looking good. Got the cleats marked so they would line up with the holes from the cleats I was replaceing. Got the holes drilled in the new cleats including the counter sinks. Looking good. Got 3 cleats off and two cleats on and the batteries (both batteries) quit on me. Looking not so good.

Hem and haw and decide to look for a manual screw driver with the star at the nearby box home improvement store. Yeah well, the club didn't have a cordless drill - I checked that out first. OK all I can get is a 6x what I wanted in manual screw drivers... But bought some new batteries (at more than what the drill, charger and batteries cost 4 years ago)... Sorta finished that job. Arthritis said don't put in all the screws - save some for when you get your new batteries charged....

Fine. Now that everyone has left I get to work my dogs. BTE 2 is just out for fun. OK that's alright. We'll try to be serious next week for tracking.

BTY 2 --- I think she had a lobotomy while I was working on the wall. Not only is the wall messed up (maybe from last week, maybe from something else) but her down in motion and her sit in motion are sketchy. Really.

So anyway do I want to do this trip again on Tuesday for a couple of weeks on top of working at home before I pull her from the OB? I dunno. Kinda funny, rather typical but I guess if you're going to throw it away you may as well start early. Maybe she will get it out of her system by trial? (oh yeah sure that's going to happen = I just know it!)

So I offer the above tail for you amusement. It wouldn't be half as funny if it were closer to home. Might be twice as funny if it were closer to trial....